Saturday, July 29, 2017

Superior Mop Collection on new hardwood floors

Here are photos of my son and my dad cleaning off brand new wood floor.  My parents had to get new floors in their house.  After all of the construction in the house you can imagine that it was a bit dusty.  My dad wanted to get the floors cleaned before the movers came with the furniture the next day. My dad started cleaning with a dry mop he got at the grocery store.  In general it does a good job. But it didn't pick up everything!



The Superior Dry Mop Pad is also great for collecting hair, dirt, and dust in busier homes. 
The kit contains:

  • (1) Telescopic Mop Handle: Adjustable: 98 cm – 160 cm / 38.58" – 62.99"
  • (1) Large Mop Base: 40 cm x 8 cm / 15.75" x 3.15"
  • (1) Large Superior Dry Mop Pad: 52 cm x 15 cm / 20.47" x 5.91"
  • (1) Large Wet Mop Pad: 52 cm x 14 cm / 20.47" x 5.51"

Here is the dirt collected AFTER using the mop from the grocery store.


The Mop Base just sits on the pad - it was so easy to use.


The floors didn't need the wet pad - there was nothing sticky to be cleaned.  Just dust. It is nice to be able to shake off the dust and use the Mop Pad again and again.  If it gets really dirty, it can be washed in the sink or in the washing machine.A large floor system that is ideal for larger homes. 

I might get the Superior Mini Mop System to use in my kitchen - and use the bigger mop in the rest of my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment