Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Norwex Kit came!

So I signed up on Monday - and my kit came TUESDAY!

It shipped from Ft. Worth, which is 45 minutes from my house- Love that!

I've joined several other direct marketing companies - what can I say? I'm a sucker for a good deal with the kit.  I have the best of intentions to make an actual go out of the businesses, but you can only ask your friends and family so many times to buy something you are selling.

I joined Norwex for the kit. Period. End of Story.

Norwex has done a great job of having the right product and a FANTASTIC job with the materials to start your business off right.  There are 3 - yes THREE - envelopes to help you succeed.  I glanced at them yesterday - and if I knew nothing about the products I would feel comfortable introducing others to these products. Other direct marketing companies want you to have phone calls and watch video demonstrations - Norwex does want that - but if you as a consultant don't want that, then the kit has it all!


I gave my dad one of the Enviro Cloths out of the kit for him to try at home.

This four and a half minute video about the Enviro Cloth demonstrates how to use it to remove greasy grime from a surface.  She uses butter on a window.


I'm excited to try the body cloths next!




No comments:

Post a Comment