Monday, January 25, 2016

Dessert Tonight... yum!

The family wanted dessert tonight.

My husband said he wanted apple pie.
Well, I was not going to make that tonight.

..... But wait.  I did have apple pie filling in the pantry. AND I did have crescent rolls.
So I knew I could come up with something thanks to the internet and Pinterest.




http://www.messforless.net/apple-pie-muffins-using-crescent-rolls/

Her directions call for using 4 of the 6 muffin tins - I opened a second container of crescent rolls so I could fill all 6 tins.  I also skipped the topping.  Just too tired to add it.

So 2 ingredient apple pie.

I baked the crescent rolls for about 5 minutes before adding the pie filling.  I think it helped get the bottom of the dough cooked without the apples mushing it.





1 comment:

  1. I never thought to do them without crust, but those look great too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete