Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hello from being gone for so long.

I'm catching up on my blog posting.  Usually I post here when I have been giving a product to review. I'm trying to do a better job of posting and reviewing.

I have been reading too many Adult Romance novels lately.  My laundry is piling up around the house.  I suppose I need to get caught up with that too.  I haven't turned to buying new clothes instead of washing the ones I have yet.  I did that in college.  Sometimes it was just easier to buy a new outfit than go to the laundry mat for 2 hours.

Last weekend I went to Houston, Texas to visit a sorority sister who is having twins.  I'm super excited for her.  I made baby quilts for the babies.  When I am not reading on my Kindle, I'm working on my some quilts.

Here is a link to the pattern I made for my friend:
Jelly Roll Baby Quilt


This is the Baby Girl quilt - 36 x 36.



Here are the Baby Boy and Baby Girl quilt next to each other.



I used the Moda Dot-Dot-Dash jelly roll that I bought from my local quilt shop.
I can find it for less money online, but I like to support local businesses.

Two more baby quilts are in the works for relatives.

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment