Friday, January 22, 2016

Essential Oils

I joined Young Living about a year ago. I bough their starter pack which included a diffuser and 10 different oils. My two favorites are Thieves and Stress Away.



Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.

I do have to say that using Thieves in my difusser last winter kept my family from coming down with the flu! (Along with the flu shot)

And surprisingly when I use Stress Away in the diffuser my family was much calmer. I did not tell them what was going on. Or what Essential Oils I had put in the diffuser.

Here is my link if you are interested in buying anything.

https://www.youngliving.org/deannanb

No comments:

Post a Comment