Monday, September 6, 2010

Lisa Whelchel wrote some books....

Did you know that Blaire from The Facts of Life has written some books?
NO CLUE.

I was reading a blog about her August book list and noticed the title of one of the books. When I looked for it on Amazon - I realized that Lisa Whelchel wrote them (She played Blaire).

So I logged into my favorite public library computer system to request the book. No such luck in our system. Off to Interlibrary Loan (ILL) - oh how I love this system. I can get almost any book I want through the ILL system. Some books may not come because the book is to new, or all libraries have the book checked out.

I'm on the wait list - who knows when the book will get to me.

***9/25 ETA: I got the book on Saturday - Yeah ILL! - The Me in Mommy made me think that I need to take some time for ME - and not worry so much that the world around me will fall apart because I didn't make a home cooked meal. ****

No comments:

Post a Comment