Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly

I love Shutterfly - I have used them for several years now.
It would be interesting to see just when I signed up for an account.

http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

Today I got an email from a friend that Shutterfly was offering 50 free holiday cards to people with blogs. I really like their cards. I have made thank you notes with my kids pictures - WAY CUTE! I have made simple stationery with the kid's names at the top.

I have made a bunch of Shutterfly picture books - I actually have 2 Free ones to make - and one to make that I bought through Groupon. I am going to make one for my son's birthday (and his activities throughout the last year). I'm going to make a family book of our family activities over the last year - and I think I'm going to make one called iPhone pictures - and include a bunch of pictures I have taken with my iPhone. I need to get moving! They expire November 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment